Our world is indeed a huge place, which is great when planning a holiday, while we live in a jet aircraft age that enables us to travel vast distances and that means we have an awful lot of choice when it comes to choosing a holiday. Of course, there is a lot to be taken into consideration when choosing a holiday destination, and with that in mind, here are some compelling reasons to book a villa at one of the top-rated Maldives resorts.
- The ultimate in luxury – It simply doesn’t get any plusher than a water villa on the Maldives; you have your own bartender and chef on call 24/7, with a private pool and sauna in your fully equipped villa. Spending 3 weeks at a top-rated Maldives beach villa is something everyone should experience at least once in their life. There is no other place on Earth that is like this unique archipelago of atolls; you can choose between a sunrise and a sunset villa, depending on whether you are a morning or evening person.
- Reliable weather – The climate in this part of the world is generally stable, so expect many days with cloudless skies from December to April, when rainfall is low, while when it does rain, it typically pours down heavily, then the sun returns. The humidity hovers around 80%, which is comfortable, while a fresh breeze is never far away, as you are at the water level, giving you a unique perspective. If you would like to take your dog on holiday, here are a few pet transport tips.
- Spa and massage – It wouldn’t be a luxury resort without a state-of-the-art spa and massage service; enjoy an oil massage after a day snorkelling to rejuvenate your tired muscles. Resident Thai masseuse ensure that you are pampered on a daily basis and what could be nicer than that?
- Unique culture – The Maldives are unique in many respects and during your stay, you can tour some of the highlights of this unique part of the world. Kayaking is very popular, with guided tours, including night adventures when the weather permits. As you would expect, aside from tourism, fishing is the main industry in the Maldives and you can immerse yourself in their culture.
- Recharge your batteries – A couple of weeks immersed in 5-star luxury in the Maldives is definitely what you need to recharge those batteries. Forget about work and experience the luxury that is over water villas in the Maldives, while you also have Broadband Internet connectivity, so you can manage your business.
If you would like to learn more about luxury villas in the Maldives, start with a Google search and check out the amazing holiday packages for honeymooners and families. If you are planning a New Year holiday, don’t delay, book today to avoid disappointment.