It’s week two of All of Court’s Men, guys!! Woohoooo!
This week, it’s a blast from the past with Dante Giliberti, my golden-haired sexy sweetie from my YA Contemporary, Dante’s Girl.
Dante’s Girl is a funny, light YA contemporary read…something that will instantly make you feel the twinges of first-love. :) Check out the blurb:
I have spent every summer since I was ten years old with my father in London. Every summer, since I was ten years old, has been uneventful and boring.
Until this year.
And this year, after a freak volcanic eruption strands me far from home, I have learned these things:
1. I can make do with one outfit for three days before I buy new clothes.
2. If I hear the phrase, “You’re not in Kansas anymore, Toto,” even one more time, I might become a homicidal maniac.
3. I am horribly and embarrassingly allergic to jellyfish.
4. I am in love with Dante Giliberti, who just happens to be the beautiful, sophisticated son of the Prime Minister of a Mediterranean paradise.
5. See number four above. Because it brings with it a whole slew of problems and I’ve learned something from every one of them.
Let’s start with the fact that Dante’s world is five light-years away from mine. He goes to black-tie functions and knows the Prime Minister of England on a first name basis. I was born and raised on a farm in Kansas and wear cut-off jeans paired with cowboy boots. See the difference?
But hearts don’t care about differences. Hearts want what they want. And mine just wants to be Dante’s girl.
My heart just might be crazy.
True to my belief that Alex Pettyfer should play every male lead in the history of the world (with only a few exceptions), this is the image I have in my head of Dante, (Except for the fact that Dante is blond. So imagine this picture, except with Alex P blond. :)
Reasons you should love Dante:
He’s golden and gorgeous. He’s refined and gentlemanly. He’s the son of a Prime Minister. He’s funny and sweet and smart. He’s loyal. He’s amazing. He’s a great kisser. He doesn’t even realize how important he is. All of the above things are unimportant to him… all he cares about are the important things in life: Love, family, friends. The good stuff.
Dante Giliberti is definitely someone you want to meet. And when you do, picture Alex Pettyfer.
You can find Dante’s Girl on Amazon or Barnes and Noble. In honor of this week of #TeamDante, Dante’s Girl will be on sale for $.99 USD on Kindle or Nook. So if you haven’t read Dante’s Girl, now’s the time! :)
Happy Monday, everyone. And go #TeamDante!