I write books. I’ve always had a huge imagination, and so writing books just seemed like the logical job for me. I love LOVE, so Romance is the perfect genre for me. I love Happily Ever Afters in my books, but I also love a good rocky journey to get there. A difficult journey makes the destination worth it.
Random fun facts about me:
- I collect dashboard hula-girls.
- I like to have my car stereo volume set at an even number.
- I can barely remember my natural hair color.
- I am terrified of buoys and birds.
- I love cemetery angels. Is that weird?
I grew up in rural Kansas, so yes, I am a corn-fed Kansas girl. My husband calls me his “Sunflower” because that sounds so much better. (You can see references of that in Dante’s Girl– Dante calls Reece his Sunflower. Awww!) I live in Florida now, with my real-life circus. I have my own Prince Charming, two sons, one daughter, two cats, Nyx and Ninja, and our old grandpa dog, Milo.