I write books. I’ve always had a huge imagination, and so writing books just seemed like the logical job for me. I love LOVE, so Romance is the perfect genre for me. I love Happily Ever Afters in my books, but I also love a good rocky journey to get there. A difficult journey makes the destination worth it.
Random fun facts about me:
- I collect dashboard hula-girls.
- I like to have my car stereo volume set at an even number.
- I can barely remember my natural hair color (You can see from the pictures below how often I change it!)
- I am terrified of buoys and birds.
- I love cemetery angels. Is that weird?
- My patronus is Jensen Ackles.
I grew up in rural Kansas, so yes, I am a corn-fed Kansas girl. My husband calls me his “Sunflower” because that sounds so much better. I live in Florida now, with my real-life circus, where I write beneath palm trees and go to DisneyWorld all the time because I’m an overgrown child who loves the idea of magic and happily-ever-afters.
I have my own Prince Charming, two sons, one daughter, two cats, Nyx and Ninja, our old grandpa dog, Milo, and our puppy Grendel.
Fisher, me, and Michelle at RT in Dallas, 2015
Michelle and I in 2015 with our margaritas at RT
M and I in Dallas, 2015
Me and the beautiful Samantha Young in Palm Springs, CA, 2015
Fresh out of bed, au natural, 2015
Me and Meghann Quinn, 2015