So, yesterday, my book Dante’s Girl was officially released. And it was awesome. It came in with a respectable ranking of 4596 in the entire Kindle store and was on a Bestseller list on it’s very first day. OMGOSH. As Reece would say, Sweet Baby Monkeys!!!
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,596 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Woohooo!! So exciting.
But it really made me start thinking about how many people it takes to make a launch successful. In my case, I’d like to thank some people here really quick.
- Tiffany King and M. Leighton. OMGosh, I don’t know what I’d do without you. But thank you so much for all of your help with the release of DG. I really, really appreciate it. You guys are THE BEST.
- Ash King. You might know her as Ash Talks Books on Twitter. Sweetest girl you’ll ever find and I love her to bits. Thank you Ash for all of your support.
- Autumn from Autumn’s Review. Thank you so much Autumn, for putting together the mini-blog tour so quickly!! You’re amazing.
- You. THANK YOU so much for reading my work and tweeting about it and telling your friends and writing reviews. Thank you for the whole she-bang. Without you, I wouldn’t have anyone to write for in the first place. So thank you, thank you.
Speaking of tweets, a bunch of you tweeted your little hearts out yesterday about Dante’s Girl. I will be contacting the winners today via Twitter. Thank you ALL for your willingness to spread the word about Dante’s Girl. I so, so appreciate it.
Okay. The Love Fest is over, you can go back to your normally scheduled programs. I just wanted to say thank you. You guys are the best.