Dream Cast for Dante’s Girl

22 Jun

Okay.   So, since Dante’s Girl is coming out sooooooon.  Did I mention, SOOOON?  Did I mention SUNDAY, JUNE 24th??    I thought I would share my dream cast with you.

First, Dante.  In my head, from the very beginning, Dante has looked like this picture of Alex Pettifer (I am Number Four, Magic Mike).  Only Dante is just a teench blonder.

Reece.  Reece is very similar to Indiana Evans, known for her role in Blue Lagoon, The Awakening.  But I also have pictures of Britt Robertson on my storyboard as well.  (Second picture, below).  Which do you think match Reece more?

Mia.  Mia looks very similar to this picture of Sneha Ullal.  Only, of course, Mia usually puts colored stripes in her hair.

And Quinn.  This  is important because you’ll want to know what Quinn looks like for Book Two.  I’m not sure what this actor’s name is… there was no name on this pic.  But Quinn looks like this in my head:

So, there you have it.  This is what I see in my head when I write about the characters in The Paradise Diaries.   What do you think?

About these ads

8 Responses to “Dream Cast for Dante’s Girl”

1. Caitlin June 22, 2012 at 6:50 am #

Alex Pettyfer is a great choice. He just has that all around gorgeous looks. So hott lol. For Reece I am picturing Britt Robertson. To me she has that country look, which is perfect since Reece grew up on a farm. I am dying to read this book and meet the characters.

• Courtney Cole June 22, 2012 at 11:39 am #

Caitlin!! I also have some pictures of Britt Robertson on my Dante’s Girl storyboard. :) So, great minds think alike!! :)

• Caitlin June 22, 2012 at 5:00 pm #

Lol that’s funny. Its hard to cast people but these two characters were easy to do.

2. Autumn @The Autumn Review June 22, 2012 at 3:23 pm #

I like Britt better for Reece. Alex could work for Dante. I don’t care who the guy is for Quinn, but I want one! Mia is perfect.

3. jamieayres June 23, 2012 at 12:21 am #

Hey, makes me want to read it:) Found your site through The Autumn Review . . . we have similar blog tastes!

4. Ems (@Darth_Chic) June 23, 2012 at 9:03 pm #

Alex Pettyfer (and Ben Barnes) should play all the parts in all the movies ever. :D

• Courtney Cole June 24, 2012 at 1:04 am #

I am in absolute agreement with this statement. :)

5. Lindsey June 24, 2012 at 9:27 pm #

I’ve only read your Chapter 1 post… but even reading that I get a clear picture of Britt Robertson as I read. She just seems to fit the midwestern girl better to me I guess… And I’ve been tweeting, only twice lol! Dante’s Girl is definately going on TBR List!